Project Manager Level Needed:
Campion Hruby Landscape Architects is looking for a great Project Manager to join their team and help the studio bring well-crafted gardens, conservation planning, and urban design to its clients.
Why is this job important to Campion Hruby Landscape Architects?
Great design comes from team involvement. This Project Manager will be integral to the design process as a strong leader, designer, and manager. Because of our holistic office approach, the new employees will jump into all phases of the design process.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture
- 4 to 6 Years of employment history in a landscape architecture studio environment
- Experience in project management, construction documentation, and permitting
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch Up and MS Office
- Proficiency with AutoCAD or Vectorworks (preferred)
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Passion about design, exploration and research
- The ability to work at varying scales in our profession, from the campus level to rich details
- Strong hand graphics and artistic curiosity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated technical skills, an attention to detail, and problem-solving ability
- Personable, hardworking, and fun, because our team spends a lot of time together
- Passion for and experience in horticulture
- International exposure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and energetic environment)
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Perform the majority of the design for projects, working directly with Senior Associates and Principals
- Manage and be competent in the graphic delivery of ideas, from hand drawings to computer graphics
- Act as a Project Manager
- Be self-sufficient in leading design teams in the execution of all design phases, from Master Planning through Construction Administration
- Be comfortable working in a safe office environment or be self-motivated enough to work from a home office, if needed due to COVID-19.
- Act as lead designer on projects, especially after the tone is set
- Assemble project teams, including internal staff and sub-consultants as required
- Lead, train, and coach less experienced staff members
- Communicate with clients
- Assist with billing process
- Assist the Principals in areas of the firm other than running projects, such as marketing, advertising, hiring, training, managing the physical plant
HOW TO APPLY
Submit the following documents in PDF format, not exceeding 10mb, in file size via email:
- Cover letter
Email with subject line “Project Manager | First & Last Name” to
Campion Hruby Landscape Architects
111 Cathedral Street, Suite 100
Annapolis, MD 21401
No phone calls, please.
Campion Hruby offers a competitive compensation package and benefits commensurate with experience.