SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Project Manager Level Needed:
Campion Hruby Landscape Architects is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their
team and help bring well-crafted gardens, conservation planning, and urban design to its clients.
Why is this job important to Campion Hruby Landscape Architects?
Great design comes from team involvement. This Project Manager will be integral to the design process
as a strong leader, designer, and manager. Because of our holistic office approach, the new employees
will jump into all phases of the design process.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture
- 5 to 10 Years of employment history in a landscape architecture studio environment
- Experience in project management, construction documentation, and permitting
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, and MS Office
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and/or Vectorworks
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Passion about design, exploration, and research
- The ability to work at varying scales in our profession, from the campus level to rich details
- Strong hand graphics and artistic curiosity Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated technical skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving ability
- Personable and hardworking
- Passion for and experience in horticulture
- International exposure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and energetic environment
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Develop conceptual designs, and supporting imagery and graphics to communicate a design to the client
- Work collaboratively with allied professionals, including; architects, engineers and other consultants o Develop comprehensive sets of drawings for the pricing and construction of projects
- Oversee the construction of projects ensuring the contractors are meeting the aesthetic goals and craftsmanship of the design
- Develop project schedules o Manage a design team, identify project tasks, manage workloads
- Manage client expectations o Manage project fees and assist with the billing process
- Manage construction administration including the responses to submittals and RFIs
- Communicate effectively with clients and team members
- Assist the Principals in areas of the firm other than running projects, such as hiring, training, managing the physical plant
- Help continue to develop efficiencies in the office workflow and production
HOW TO APPLY
Submit the following documents in PDF format, not exceeding 10mb, in file size via email:
- Cover letter
Email with subject line “Senior Project Manager | First & Last Name” to
Campion Hruby Landscape Architects
111 Cathedral Street, Suite 100
Annapolis, MD 21401
No phone calls, please.
Campion Hruby offers a competitive compensation package and benefits commensurate with experience.